NEW ARTISTS ARENA

New community is already open!!! Still in BETA but please go try
It is called ArtistsArena.Org
Before posting please watch the video instruction
here:
Make sure you follow the instruction otherwise your post will not show up.
Watch out for the up coming ART TOURNAMENT every two weeks with awesome PRIZE for the winner!!! Be prepare. ;-)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

These are friend's drawings!






My friend is very shy.This is his work.Please give him hope to continue drawing both digitally and traditionally.Again these are not mine(I am not nearly as good as he is.He is very good.Like Luca I think.BTW:Hi Luca!)

4 comments:

Nick Fechter said...

These are pretty excellent drawings dahaca, I'd say you AND your friend deffinetly have potential alot of potential, and should keep praticing.

John Mesplay said...

third drawing down face is so BA nice work :)

Dahaca said...

By the way,in the kiss the boy looks exactly like me.So there is me autoportrait!

Luca said...

Yoo dahaca! How are you doing!? :)
I think it's good work. keep in mind that like everything else, drawing must take time to acquire good skill. Tell him to keep doing this work and maybe add some anatomy studies every now and then. Anatomy knowledge is never too much. I suggest Bridgman anatomy book. I have been doing studies every day and you can't imagine how many studies I have... It will take me too much time to scan all, mabye I'll just scan some of them and post them -- someday :)

Keep it up and draw as much as your body and mind can!!!!

I Draw Girls, and more

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

TO JOIN Idraw Community Sketches and Doodles: Click here or contact Knuckle930.
Peace!

* We have reached the member cap of blogspot and haven't found any solution jet. If you know any, let us know. *

Exclusive Sketches from SketchWich!!!