NEW ARTISTS ARENA

New community is already open!!! Still in BETA but please go try
It is called ArtistsArena.Org
Before posting please watch the video instruction
here:
Make sure you follow the instruction otherwise your post will not show up.
Watch out for the up coming ART TOURNAMENT every two weeks with awesome PRIZE for the winner!!! Be prepare. ;-)

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years parties are over,

So I guess that by now most of us are sober again from the new years parties
although I might have some more coming up when I get back home from almost
3 months being abroad.

BUT that does not mean that we can leave this community that we have build up
over quite some time. Note that the first post was made on Thursday, February 21, 2008
which means that the 1 year IDG community celebration is also coming up quickly.
Not forgetting to mention the first posts of IDG it self in August 2007.
But thats more into Xia's hands rather than mine.

But for the celebration of the 1st year of the IDG community, lets hear some of
your idea's. See if we can make it something nice, to show our dedication to both
our own works and the effort made by Xia to bring us all together in the fist place.

So I hope I will see you all posting again this year, since a lot of you got much
better than when you first arrived here.

Best for the new year!
Knuckles930

2 comments:

Luca said...

I agree 150% with you brother! Still I have to tell you that I have noticed that the feedbacks here are getting a bit poor... maybe I'm wrong -- I hope so!

All the best for the new year to all of you too!

Peace!

Knuckles930 said...

Ah its not the feedback but the posting in general in the overall. We need some more people posting rather than a few that already seem to have mastered most f the basic.

I Draw Girls, and more

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

TO JOIN Idraw Community Sketches and Doodles: Click here or contact Knuckle930.
Peace!

* We have reached the member cap of blogspot and haven't found any solution jet. If you know any, let us know. *

Exclusive Sketches from SketchWich!!!