NEW ARTISTS ARENA

New community is already open!!! Still in BETA but please go try
It is called ArtistsArena.Org
Before posting please watch the video instruction
here:
Make sure you follow the instruction otherwise your post will not show up.
Watch out for the up coming ART TOURNAMENT every two weeks with awesome PRIZE for the winner!!! Be prepare. ;-)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Stealth

There were some minor changes in it. I'd better start off another one then overworking on it cos I'll be ruining it even more!


7 comments:

John Mesplay said...

so i would study the face/hair area a bit more and see whats up....

pokepetter said...

Work on the face and light the face properly with a strong light source. Cast shadow's nice. The rope seems unnatural, it probably wouldn't bend at so many points. Try making it hang straight down or in a simple c-curve.

Guy Bell said...

Good job preserving the gesture thru the painting process. That arm had to be tough.

John Mesplay said...

yea i agree with guybell the arm with the sword had to give ya some troubles... :P

Luca said...

I'll try to work on it furthur more hopefully.... thanks. I didn't work that much on the hand, all I wanted was just a suggestive shape.

John Mesplay said...

i like the highlight u put in :)

but what i was talking about is the back of her head looks a bit out of proportion to me?

Luca said...

mesmurda> Yes brother it is... I'll try to work on it, but as I said I might not. I'm just more excited to start another one and try to avoid the same error ;) I like to experiment with new things.

I Draw Girls, and more

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

TO JOIN Idraw Community Sketches and Doodles: Click here or contact Knuckle930.
Peace!

* We have reached the member cap of blogspot and haven't found any solution jet. If you know any, let us know. *

Exclusive Sketches from SketchWich!!!