NEW ARTISTS ARENA

New community is already open!!! Still in BETA but please go try
It is called ArtistsArena.Org
Before posting please watch the video instruction
here:
Make sure you follow the instruction otherwise your post will not show up.
Watch out for the up coming ART TOURNAMENT every two weeks with awesome PRIZE for the winner!!! Be prepare. ;-)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Female Face - Portrait

Well finally I finished it! It took me more time than expected, but I believe it was worth it!
It wasn't my intention to go in very deep details but I got carried with the flow :)

Hope you'll like it.

P.S. On my blog there is the full process of it step by step! Below is the link:

http://luca-arts.blogspot.com/


Peace!

4 comments:

idrawgirls said...

Wow, you have come a long way Luca. Very nice lips, I dig it.

pokepetter said...

Yeah the lips are nice. You're improving^^

Anthony Mata said...

Nice portrait Luca. Great composition, cropped to the face, which makes it very intimate, like she's looking into the viewer. I love how you use the highlights, too great effect. on the lips, nose, eye lids, and of course the highlight wear the eye meets the lower lid, nice touch. I even saw your blogspot to see you understand the structure of the face, big plus! But you can make your portrait even more better by making the bridge of the nose narrower. Keep it up, your doing great!

Luca said...

Xia -> Thanks brother, from you is much appreciated! Yes the lips have a very seductive role in women, that's why I emphisized on them!

Pokepetter -> Thanks mate! as said to Xia, lips are very important in women.

Anthony Mata -> I'm glad you liked the portrait and all the rest! It took me quite some time to make it but for the simple reason that I didn't concentrate too much on it ;) Thanks again for droppin by!

Peace!

I Draw Girls, and more

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

TO JOIN Idraw Community Sketches and Doodles: Click here or contact Knuckle930.
Peace!

* We have reached the member cap of blogspot and haven't found any solution jet. If you know any, let us know. *

Exclusive Sketches from SketchWich!!!