NEW ARTISTS ARENA

New community is already open!!! Still in BETA but please go try
It is called ArtistsArena.Org
Before posting please watch the video instruction
here:
Make sure you follow the instruction otherwise your post will not show up.
Watch out for the up coming ART TOURNAMENT every two weeks with awesome PRIZE for the winner!!! Be prepare. ;-)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Community Announcement!!! (IMPORTANT)

Hey Guys!!!

As you all know that this place is a Temporary HOME for the community.
I have been looking around and try to evaluate which platform will be GREAT for the future of the SMALL community to come.

And after reading a bunch of tech BLOGs and such...
I FOUND this really COOL place!!!!
IT IS BRAND NEW by a start up company in England I think.

It's new and have all kinds of new (embed, widgets, feeds, videos) stuff that we need!!!
The NEWEST FORUM/COMMUNITY Platform I could find!!!

Provide a Better Experience for THE Community Members

  • Multimedia - Embed photos and videos with ease, just copy and paste.
  • Threaded Comments - Makes for easier to follow and deeper topics of conversation.
  • Social Forums - Member profiles generated from the topics they participate in.
  • Hottest Topics - We balance popularity and freshness, to bring you the hottest topics in your forum.
  • Forum Search - Actually FIND what you are looking for in your forum.
  • Unread Message Tracking - Quickly see what's new since your last visit.
  • WYSIWYG - (What You See Is What You Get) Rich Text Editors allow you to SEE your formatting changes as you type.
SO HERE is the NEW COMMUNITY HOME:

http://forum.idrawgirls.com/

Go check it out, REGISTER, and START POSTING!!!
Let me know what you think!!!

I will switch within a week or or two, depending on the time frame I have available.

PS: Knuckle>> Let me know if you are cool with the look and feel.
PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Knuckles930 said...

Well, I guess I should know this was coming, but Ill sure miss this one here at the start. But than again I guess its time to populate the new community site with my work.

See you all there!

I Draw Girls, and more

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

TO JOIN Idraw Community Sketches and Doodles: Click here or contact Knuckle930.
Peace!

* We have reached the member cap of blogspot and haven't found any solution jet. If you know any, let us know. *

Exclusive Sketches from SketchWich!!!